We’re constantly working to make our website as accessible and usable as possible.
The website doesn’t have a separate accessibility statement. This is because we’ve tried to design our website to be as accessible and usable as possible for every user.
Compatibility with tools
Our website should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, e.g. Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
You should contact us if you have trouble using our website – this will help us to make improvements. Email us at [email protected].