The DofE Buff
This Duke of Edinburgh’s Award specially designed original Buff is a multi-functional tubular accessory ideal for keeping you cool/warm during activities outside.
All profits from the DofE Buff go straight to the DofE Charity, keeping costs low whilst transforming young people’s lives.
How to order:
- Visit the DofE Buff page and add the order to your basket
- If ordering 5 or more, you will receive a 15% discount
- Enjoy your new DofE Buff whilst knowing all profits are donated to the DofE Charity
Buff® is designed to keep you warm in the cold, and wick away moisture to keep you cool when it’s hot. Its lightweight design makes it easy to pack away and its breathable, microfiber fabric keeps it comfortable to wear.
It’s very popular with all outdoor activities including skiing, motor biking, cycling and running as the multifunctional headwear can be worn many different ways including a bandanna, a sweatband, a hair tie and a wristband. Buff® headwear is uniquely versatile, designed to achieve a high level of comfort and protection from the elements.
- Moisture management – keeping you comfortable in all weather
- 100% seamless –No irritating seams or hems
- Multi-functional – A wide range of ways to wear the same product
- Treated with Polygiene – keeping the Buff fresh as the silver ions prevent build-up of bacteria
- Thermal comfort – warm
- Weighs 35g
- Machine washable